Super Easy and Delicious Beet & Blood Orange Salad!
Why beets are a great addition to every diet:
- They help support healthy blood pressure levels, and even reduce high blood pressure!
- They are rich in vitamins, minerals, fibre, and antioxidants to prevent chronic disease and age-related diseases.
- Unlike other salads, beets maintain their taste and texture and make for great leftovers and ready to eat salads, as shown in below in this 5-minute delicious breakfast!
Unlike most salads, this Beet and Orange salad doesn’t have to be made fresh and it tastes better as the flavours mingle while it’s kept in the fridge!
– beets (baked, boiled, or steamed, then sliced).
– add chopped blood oranges (or regular oranges – they’re just as good!), sliced red onion, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt to taste.
– serve on fresh arugula!